Graduates Resources

Graduates Resources

Unlike all other schools or companies charge you hundred or thousands of dollars for each individual services or items, we truly believe in do-it-yourself DIY for each service and it won’t cost you more than hundred of dollars.

You can get live scan and background check from the Department of Justice from each States, for example, Department of Justice from State of California is  You can simply sign up by yourself.

We will never terminate your account after graduation.  Please feel free to download any immigration forms after your graduation.

You can simply sign up here: and take the courses online.

You can either notarize your documents by local lawyers or notary public or you can take the notary public courses online here and notarize your application in the nearest United States Embassy.

Yes, certainly.  We will provide a list of lawyers to you after graduation and you have ZERO liability to practise as an immigration consultants.

Our student can get USD$ 100 off discount from the immigration bonds.  You can go to Aldana Insurance Services and use the code “IMMUNIV100”

The answer is NO.  However, it is always good to buy an immigration consultant bonds to protect yourself in your own country.

Each states have different requirement for immigration consultant bonds.  For example Immigration Consultant in California requires the following items:

  • Copy of a current Surety Bond ($100,000)(PDF) obtained from a corporate surety (admitted to do business in California).
  • Completed Immigration Consultant Disclosure(PDF) form.
  • Copy of a valid and current photo identification. Acceptable forms of photo identification are:
    • An identification card or driver’s license issued by the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
    • A passport issued by the Department of State of the United States.
    • An identification card issued by a state other than California.
    • A driver’s license issued by a state other than California.
  • 2″ x 2″ passport photo.
  • $30.00 filing fee.

Please check with Secretary of States in your own states.  There will be different requirements and required amount for the bonds and for licensing.