The Justice Immigration Institute is an educational enterprise which aims at training experts in the domain of immigration consultancy. Our goal is to bring together innovative teaching techniques, the possibilities of 21st century digital technology and a team of highly trained experts to make up one of the most efficient and user-friendly immigration consultancy training.
The Justice Immigration Institute goes beyond the simple scope of immigration consultant tasks, as you’ll have a thorough introduction in U.S. immigration law as well. Furthermore, our courses will enhance your critical reasoning skills, along with aspects pertaining to problem-solving abilities. Last, but not least, our training also aims at giving learners the possibility to improve their negotiation, communication and ethics.
What we do to achieve our goals:
- We make sure that our courses are detailed and exhaustive in terms of information related to immigration practices, governmental policies and U.S. immigration law.
- We structure the program in a way that would involve multiple learning patterns, constructing an effortless learning experience, as the content you’re provided with is easy to grasp and remember.
- Instead of a traditional training program, we’re proposing a fully-online one. With a device that has Internet browsing technology, you can easily log into our educational platform, where you’ll find everything you need to qualify as an immigration consultant.
- Periodically, we revise the learning materials we provide students to ensure that they are updated with novel practices in the domain of immigration consultancy and keep in touch with changes that might arise in the institutions that pertain to this field of activity.
- Instead of regular trainers, we collaborate with highly-distinguished experts in the field of immigration, people that have not only practiced law, but also obtained distinctions for their research and teaching in this domain.
- As opposite to most training programs, we also involve plenty of possibilities for our learners to test the knowledge they’ve acquired in a controlled environment, with the purpose of exercising their skills as well as receiving feedback for their work.
- The learning environment that we create is based on tolerance, acceptance, mutual respect and competitiveness. The values and fair-play upheld by the training program are also the ones involved in the practice of immigration consultancy.
- The course you’ll be engaged in is crafted so as to promote the responsibility, attitude and ethical principles involved with the job of an immigration consultant for U.S. purposes.
- Last, but not least, we develop a curriculum that emphasizes the development of the learner, through debate and creative material. By the end of this program, your critical thinking capacity should be highly-developed and prepared to solve any problem that might arise in the daily tasks of an immigration consultant
You’ll find that the training offered by the Justice Immigration Institute starts you off at a reasonable difficulty, without involving too much technical terms or academic concepts at once. The courses are structured in a progressive manner, just as you’d find it normal to learn, bit-by-bit. The curriculum developed by our experts focuses on the needs of the learner, meaning it’s designed to cope with the difficulties of a busy schedule, along with different learning patterns and rhythms. With every unit completed, you’ll feel a step closer to your goal of achieving a qualification as an immigration consultant.
Graduating from the Justice Immigration Institute of United States can be a very rewarding experience. Our testimonials and success stories comprise some of the advantages that other graduates have enjoyed once they finished our program, so feel free to review them yourself.
And the best part about it is that everything is online. One of the most mentioned reasons for the popularity of the training program at the Justice Immigration Institute of United states is its adjustability. Nobody is forcing you to go through courses at light-speed. Instead, we think it’s important for each student to develop their ability to learn on their own, according to personal preferences and circumstances.
WE ACHIEVE OUR GOALS
Assembling a curriculum that features as its main goal the tuition of the learner, the development of their critical thinking through constructive polemics and engaging material, as well as consideration for what obstacles might arise with those students that are already engaged personally and professionally.